2012-04-30

Gorilla in the Midst of Clouds

Have you seen the movie Gorilla in the Mist? Well, this isn't really anything to do with that.

I was staring out the window again... But look at it; how can you blame me for getting drawn in. *chuckle* Okay, that's too lame. I'm not a gorilla.

Anyway, I certainly needed a bit of inspiration and comfort, and clouds have never failed to be my quiet companions. Melbourne is big sky country - on the coast of a continent and relatively flat compared to Wellington. The clouds formations are so different here.

Gorilla napping in the midst of clouds

(close up) Doesn't it look like a gorilla sleeping, resting its head on something?

Do you have anything around you that you like to watch/stare at when you feel uninspired?


No comments:

Post a Comment